- To promote positive male role models – not just movie stars and sports men but everyday, working class men who are living decent, honest lives
- To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society – inc;uding community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment
- To focus on men’s health and well being – social, emotional, physical and spiritual
- To highlight discrimination against men – in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law
- To improve gender relations and promote gender equality – for both men and women
- To create a safer, better world – where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential
Celebrated in 60 countries, International Men’s Day contributes to improved awareness of the positive contribution men make to society.
Please share with the men in your life!